Monday, September 14, 2009

Up and Coming

On a lighter note, I have made some finishing touches to the camper and while it isn't what I would call finished, it did make it to the first annual Oklahoma Vintage Trailer Rally. I will post pics of the rally soon as well as finishing the interior birch, our new fabulous upholstery and curtains, as well as a few other little odds and ends like painting wheels in the rain and trying building the wings. So bear with me. I know you have been visiting every day and I have disappointed you, but I have more to come. I just got tunnel vision trying to finish this thing before the rally and ran out of time, And on top of that, my computer was down for a few days last week as well.

I will post several new posts over the next few days.

Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. I did a post about your blog a few days ago. Thought you should check it out...

    http://1964shastalouise.blogspot.com/

    I dig your blog. Keep it up!

    Brian
    -----------------
    1964 Shasta Louise
    Atomic Addiction
    Vintage Shasta Trailer Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, sorry about the loss of your dog.
    Second, yup I do look daily to see how your coming along. Great blog! We picked up a '65 Shasta at the end of June and will start working on her soon. Gathering information, ideas and supplies in the mean time. Taking many instructions from you folks out there! Thanks..Lorretta

    ReplyDelete