Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Shasta Forum!

I blatantly stole this information from the 1964 Shasta Louis blog @ http://1964shastalouise.blogspot.com/ He has worked hard to create a user friendly forum where we can better archive information and data. The membership is growing fast. Plus he has a couple of great blogs. Here is what he has to say:



Join The Vintage Shasta Trailer Forum!!!

When we bought Louise I really started looking all over the internet for information about vintage Shastas. I really was disappointed with what is out there. I was really looking something that would answer all of my questions in a neat, organized, and easy to use manner.

All I found were the two Yahoo Groups on Shasta. I am REALLY not a fan of the Yahoo Groups format. That is nothing against the creators of the Shasta Groups. It is really a knock on Yahoo Groups itself. I find the format outdated and hard to use.

The Vintage Shasta Trailer Forum is very easy to use and find information.

I have run a few forums myself in the past and having seen how successful they can be. I think the need is out there. The Airstream Forum is huge and I hope at some point the VSTF can have that much success if even on a smaller level.

I think it will be a place where owners can come share, learn and enjoy themselves. I really hope that Shasta owners come and join the forum.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.

    Trailers Parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete